Visteon Electronics is looking for
Launch Engineer for Injection Molding Projects
In charge of part manufacturability and launch of new models plastic parts in the plant,
Key interface between project cross functional team to achieve the program’s targets on time, cost, quality and manufacturability.
Create start-up plan for Model Year Changes and maintain timeline, activities check list and open issues list to ensure the program achieves customer milestones, internal deliverables, and engineering deadlines and plant start-up in line with program timeline.
Ensure proper product change Management according Visteon quality system
– Coordinate delivery of all pre production parts (Prototypes, PV Build Pilot)
– Conduct Manufacturing review
– Ensure the Manufacturing Site Readiness
– Act as key Interface between CBU program management, Engineering, Purchasing (Supplier Definition) and other operations in order to ensure Product Readiness through Design for Assembly and manufacturing feasibility
– Complete the launch performance report with the plant manager
– Create a Ramp Schedule of customer production build quantities and dates needed
– Ensure proper product change management approval and implementation process in the plant
Graduation and Job Experience :
Mecanical or electromecanical engineer with minimum of 5 years experience in injection molding & project management.
Injection molding process, project management.
French & English
Comment postuler :
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bir el Bey
Nom / Entreprise : Visteon Electronics Tunisia
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 70 022 503 / 71 431 353
Adresse : 4 Rue Nelson Mandella