French speaking Mental Health Managers
MSF is an international, medical humanitarian organization working in more than 71 countries around the world. Our medical teams act fast to save people’s lives in conflict zones, natural disasters and epidemics. We go where we are needed most.
For the running of our different operations all over the world, we are mainly looking for Psychologists to provide psychological support to patients according to MSF principles and protocols in order to improve the patients’ mental health.
Job Title: Mental Health Manager /Psychologist
Employer: Médecins sans Frontiers / Doctors without Borders
• Achieve mental health assessment of the community and implement a strategy plan for treatment for the mental health activities and its budgets as per MSF standards.
• Ensure managing, training and supervising the mental health team.
• Provide mental healthcare for an entire hospital/project.
• Map the details of existing mental health services, including other NGOs, community groups and government health services to work in collaboration with them in order to offer the adequate mental health care.
• Write monthly reports according to guidelines and ensure accurate data collection.
• Report problematic situations and cases with the Medical Coordinator to help with decision making and problem resolution.
• Monitor and evaluate culturally appropriate psycho-social interventions.
• Organize therapeutic groups and psycho-educational activities.
• Ensure the implementation of MSF standard mental health protocols & procedures.
• Organizing the referral of patients to the appropriate local structures.
Education: Essential degree or diploma in Psychology,
Fluency in French / English, ideally Level C1/C2
IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Minimum 2 years clinical experience (clinical experience should be proved) in direct contact with patients,
• Desired experience with MSF or other NGO’s in developing countries.
• Desired field working Experience of several diseases (HIV/AIDS, TB, PTSD.), sexual violence, trauma, substance use with marginalized / displaced populations.
• Experience of managing and training a multi-cultural team in counselling with the ability to work in low resource contexts with a varied population of individuals.
• Ability to cope in a difficult environment being the sole mental health specialist.
• Available for a minimum of 6-9 months
• Minimum of 3 months’ work, volunteering or travelling experience in developing countries.
Comment postuler :
To apply for this opportunity please send us your resume and a cover letter to:
• Before you apply
Make sure you read our application process guide for an overview of what to expect when you apply for an overseas role with MSF.
We take your safety, security and wellbeing seriously. Please watch these videos before you decide whether or not to apply for this job.
Nom / Entreprise : Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors without Borders – MSF
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : 29 173 020
Adresse : Appt.:82-1, 2eme étage -Imm. La Couverture Rue Lac Huron 1053 Les Berges du Lac1-Tunis