CHICK’N CHIPS recrute
· Maintains overall management responsibilities for the Chick’n Chips Restaurant.
· Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
· Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
· Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
· Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
· Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
· Maintain schedule appropriately to control labor costs
· You give and take direction like a pro.
· Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
· Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
· 1 year of line operations experience; with demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced environment.
· 1 year of management experience
· Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
· Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
· Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
· Amazing customer service and people skills
Comment postuler :
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ville : Boumhal
Nom / Entreprise : CHICK’N CHIPS
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 24331330
Adresse : BOUMHAL