– Receipt and entry of sales orders Ensuring customer satisfaction by ensuring that deliveries of sales are made in the right time and with the right quantities.
– Sales Administration (create delivery notes, negotiate dates and quantities of sales orders if necessary, and arrange customer shipments)
– Planning and scheduling of production of finished products, according to customer needs.
– Production order tracking (time and quantities)
– Management and optimization of stocks of finished products
– Order tracking of raw materials Management and optimization of raw materials stocks. Coordination between different services (production, logistics, quality…)
– Holds a degree in International Business or Logistics
– Fluency in oral and written English is necessary
– Mastery of German is an asset
– Mastering the SAP tool (logistics module) and office pack
Comment postuler :
If you want to catch this opportunity, send us your resume with the reference MRP19 to email@example.com
Nom / Entreprise : MAT
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse : Lot no 23, 24 • Zone Industrielle d’El Agba • 2087, El Hrairia, Tunis • Tunisia