IDS is a private international school, located in Tunis and offering a Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students aged 3 to 12.
The curriculum of our school is unique in that the primary language of instruction is English, in addition to a strong emphasis on teaching the German language and culture.
We are looking for a Class Coordinator who will be in charge of:
– Staying with the students during all the activities
– Resolving conflicts between students
– Taking care of the students during school and outdoor activities
– Conducting classroom sessions in case the main teacher is absent
– Being in charge of daycare, canteen and recess sessions
– Producing weekly observation reports
– Monitoring the classroom equipment
The Class Coordinator must have:
– At least 1 year experience in the education field
– An experience in an international school or experience with children from 6 to 12 years old is a plus.
– A “Baccalaureat” degree is required, a “License” degree is a plus
– A B2 level in English is required
– Some German language knowledge is a plus
Comment postuler :
To apply for this position, please fill in this form and upload your CV and a cover letter (both in English)
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Amal Ben Saad
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : 41 Rue Ibn Nafiss, Zone Lac 3 ( Zone industrielle Khairedine) Tunis (64,38 km) La Goulette, Tunisie