Détails de l'opportunité
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified Supply chain professional to support country operation for Tunisia and Algeria/Saharawian response , with dedicated focus on service delivery and ensuring compliance in supply chain function across the country operation.
About the job
Steering supply chain function for Tunisia & Algeria/Saharawian response in close collaboration with field teams to ensure efficient and effective serivce delivery in copliant manner. Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Supply chain planning and coordiation (Supply chain, logistics, warehousing, assets and fleet management and IT)
- Capacity building of Supply chain teams in close coordination with Regional, HQ and area office supply chain teams
- Developing/updating supply chain policies, procedures and tools and close monitoring to ensure compliance
- ERP system roll out and support
- Contracts and vendor management to ensure timely service delivery to program and support teams
Contract length: 12 months (with possibility to extend)
Band: Non-Management G
Start date: 01 June 2021
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s salary scale for national staff in Tunisia.
- To be successful in this role we expect you to be results oriented and enthusiastic about supporting the operation in the area of supply chain functions. Having proven experience of 3 years or more in a similar or comparable role. Keen interest in self-development and building capacity of others.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, supply chain, IT or equivalent.
- 3 years proven experience in Supply chain function (logistics, procurement, warehouse, assets and fleet management)
- Working knowledge of English language. Arabic and French language profeciency.
- Advance user of Microsoft application (Word, Excel, powerpoint)
- Working experience/knowelge of ERP systems
- Diploma in IT
- In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to our values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.