Are you looking to explore what’s possible in an innovative and collaborative work environment? Is your goal to work with a team of talented professionals that is keenly focused on solving complex business problems and supporting product innovation with technology? If so, you might be our next DevOps Engineer, where you will be involved with building out systems for our rapidly expanding team, enabling the whole engineering group to operate more effectively and iterate at top speed in an open, collaborative environment.
- Responsible for working with development teams to translate scalability, performance, reliability, and functional requirements to virtualized/cloud computing solutions with strong capacity in the management of cloud computing clusters.
-You will be responsible for routine application maintenance tasks, create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance and troubleshooting existing information systems for errors, and resolving errors.
-You will be responsible for developing and building IT solutions and installing and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators, and perform script maintenance and updates,...
-Participate in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings and providing guidance and expertise on system options,…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or in a related field.
- Knowledge of best practices in support of IT operations and a good understanding of programming languages, including Java,…
- Proficiency in Cloud Services: Amazon web services. Microsoft Cloud Azure, Google Cloud, ..
- Good understanding of System Administration: Monitoring Tools, Networking concepts, Backups.
-Good experience in terms of build, release, and configuration management in a CI/CD environment (version control, CM,…).
-Ability to work with containerization platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker; cloud provisioning software, including Ansible, …
-performance cloud deployment solutions and maintain rapid deployment pipelines,
-Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
-Strong written communications skills are necessary for writing clear and concise documentation also as well as verbal communication skills to relate with team members, clients, and others in a workplace.
*Nice to have:
think tank Business Solutions is an experienced IT service provider for 16 years.
TTT facilitates the organizational transition to agile and dynamic concepts by implementing modern methods and developing cutting-edge digital products in the European market.
Job Location: Alain Savary, Tunis
Availability: immediate What we’ll offer you:
*Professional development & Accelerated career progression.
*An environment that encourages creativity spirit & Initiative.
And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also offer flexible working you can tailor to suit you.
*Great corporate culture.
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume pdf to: email@example.com Please add the following title in the subject line of your Email: [PTS-JA- 10337592]