Oppot2unity is looking for
Junior Java Developer
• Independent participation in the agile team on sophisticated products
• Planning and analysis of new requirements as well as implementation of the technical concept through programming
• Implementation of new functions as well as maintenance in Java
• Execution of software tests
• Providing information to our technical writers for the creation of product documentation
• Creation of documentation (functional & design specifications)
• Work organization using tools such as GIT and Confluence
• Close cooperation with the product owners and team colleagues
• You identify potentials for optimization in terms of quality, performance and maintainability together with your colleagues.
• You do not only learn from the more experienced colleagues but also bring your own ideas in and discuss and implement them with the team.
• You test your code supported by our continuous integration and delivery setup and high degree of automation and by this receive quick feedback on whether your code lives up to its promises or breaks the pipeline.
• You pick up current trends and technologies and share your knowledge with your colleagues in regular brown bag sessions or slack days.
• You implement server components and interfaces with modern Java frameworks (JBoss / WildFly / Karaf) and databases.
• Upon request, you will develop requirement definitions, work out the requirements and support the customer’s system analysis.
• You implement web services as an interface to our customer or partner systems.
• They support you with integration tests as well as with commissioning.
• You will largely independently develop technical components in applications based on the modern technologies used and document these
• You take over the implementation of the technical requirements according to the user stories and the technical design
• You will be involved in the entire software development process from technical design through implementation and error correction to production launch and, in the future, in operation
• You create and advise on the creation of architecture and test concepts in a heterogeneous (system) environment and contribute to their
• You will also ensure a high level of standardization and reusability as well as the continuous control of software quality You will support the product owner in advising customers and relevant stakeholders on the implementation performance from the offer to the
• You have a university degree in computer science or relevant fields.
• You have profound application knowledge in XML, JSON and PYTHON
• You have sound knowledge and practical experience in the field of document management systems (DMS)
• You have some experience with Linux as development environment.
• You know how to write “clean code” and test it (JUnit).
• Ideally you already have gained first experience with REST services, Continuous Delivery or Kubernetes.
• You like to take on responsibility, you are open to new ideas and technologies, and you want to develop your skills.
• You have some practical Java (server) experience (Java / Jakarta EE, OSGi or Spring are a plus).
• You have knowledge of SQL databases and RESTful services; Knowledge of Docker is desirable.
• Analytical skills, agile mindset, independence and hands-on mentality as well as good knowledge of the architecture of applications and the software development cycle (e.g. CI / CD, DevOps, testing)
• You are enthusiastic about working with creativity and team spirit on exciting solutions for digital and automated intralogistics and sharing the successes
• You have good knowledge and skills in most of the following subject areas or you are a young professional with basic knowledge in some of the following subject areas: Object Oriented Programming (best: Java, JVM, Kotlin)
• Linux (RedHat)
• relational databases (Oracle)
• Test-Driven Development / Test Automation
• Continuous integration
• Domain-Driven Development
• RESTful APIs
• Cloud technologies (AWS / Oracle)
• You are fluent in English, German language B1/B2 needed.
Comment postuler :
Send your cv to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nom / Entreprise : Oppot2unity
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : +49 (0) 30 38 307700
Adresse : Turmstr.21 Haus K, Eingang A 10559 Berlin Germany
Site Web : https://www.opport2unity.com/