Adagos is looking for
Would you like to play a pioneering role in next AI generation?
Do you have the heart and soul of a creator?
Are you concerned by the carbon footprint of artificial intelligence and want to reduce it?
Are you interested in promoting artificial intelligence applications that make a difference?
If the response to these questions is yes, this may be the right position for you.
Help build a compelling, easy-to-use interface for configuring and managing the Makani Appliances. Incorporate new ideas beyond just presenting dialogs and tables in the user interface. Make our GUI a differentiator for our products. Be able take a user-centric perspective, study workflows, and take our products to a new level.
• Conduct usability reviews and incorporate feedback into the GUI design,
• Design user interface, wireframes and visuals for the GUI,
• Translate GUI design into functional web pages,
• Work with engineers who are responsible for the backend control to ensure a well architected front-end design and implementation,
• Provide input for project schedules and report progress,
• Write technical specification and internal operation guides.
• Requires strong coding, implementation, and design skills,
• Must understand User Centered Design and Usability,
• Must have experience with GUI development for web-based applications,
• Demonstrated experience creating easy to use, aesthetic, well designed and implemented user interfaces,
• Knowledgeable of current web technologies,
• Experience with graphic design,
• Able to take high level work flows and create detailed wire-frames,
• Able to articulate technical ideas and designs to peers and management, and display independent problem-solving abilities.
We offer a competitive salary. Job is located in Tunis, Tunisia.
Comment postuler :
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Nom / Entreprise : ADAGOS TN
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 0021629009893
Adresse : 61, Rue El khartoum, Le Belvédère centre,