Hewlett Packard Enterprise Tunisia recrute
Technical Support Consultant – French
• Provide technical support via telephone or electronically to customers, partners and HPE employees in line with defined CSC procedures. This will include diagnosis of hardware problems and software support.
• Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
• Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s problems via telephone and e-support.
• Elevate calls to the appropriate skill level in line with defined CSC procedures in order to ensure timely resolution and to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
• Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
• Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end user SLA demands are met.
• To consistently set and meet customer expectations and continually develop customer service skills.
Education and Experience
• IT engineering Diploma or 3 year completion beyond High School level and beyond
• Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a customer facing role, either telephone or face to face. Helpdesk experience is an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Phone and remote support experience is a plus.
Comment postuler :
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ville : Ariana
Nom / Entreprise : Hewlett Packard Enterprise Tunisia
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : Immeuble Hewlett Packard Enterprise Technopole Elghazela 2088 Ariana