HOME SCHOOL METHOD
- We believe the BEST way to improve spoken English is by SPEAKING! We sell « speaking sessions » to our learners to improve fluency quickly!
- Coaches onboarded with us will use a Demo session to learn about each learner’s interests and affinities
What is the difference between Coaching and Teaching?
- A coach is an equal to the learner, he or she is working side by side, using engaging tools to maximize conversation and FUN… such as using English Podcasts, TV Series, Games or anything in between, tailored to the learners interests!
- Learning and Improving is the main objective, location of sessions are non-restrictive and flexible.
Main Responsibilities / Duties
- Conduct Demos & Sessions – with positive, honest and welcoming demeanor in order to build long term trust with your learners.
- Maintain excellent record of punctuality & reachability during your tenure working as a Home School coach.
- Be frickin’ awesome!
- You will get customers according to the strength of your profile… you will have sessions, and get paid according to number of sessions completed.
- The payscale is variable on a few factors, this is explained during the application process, for a quick look at the hourly pay, please follow this link .
- Your Level will be assigned after an oral interview.
- Home School Coaches, must be: Punctual, Organized, and Reliable.
- Excellent Communication skills and a friendly personality.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and personalize lessons for each customer.
- As a freelancer position, in competition with other Coaches, Those who we have seen succeed are those who are a GREAT conversationalist, with an open and welcoming personality, plus marketable character.
- Teaching, Marketing, or Sales Experience will help you in this position.
- If you’d like to add extra points to your application, include how you can improve the Home School English speaking community while working with us (in your application video).
For any questions, please contact us via Whatsapp: +93 359 248