Customer Service Advisor
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
Working within busy professional Telecoms based call centre, focusing on quality of service and ensuring all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner. Opportunities to gain extensive experience in supporting multinational Lycamobile Products and Services all over the world.
· Answer incoming calls from Lycamobile customers, responding to their queries in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
· To escalate issues to concerned internal departments or team leaders as and when required
· Ensure adherence to product scripting in all customer communications.
· To attend and respond to customer e-mails and written request when required.
· Fault resolution and raising tickets to respective departments
· Ensure quality of data capture from customers.
· Support all departments with any other business specific tasks.
· Flexibility with shift patterns is required to ensure support across operational hours – between 8am to 8pm.
· Must be fluent to a native standard in : Arabic, French and English
· Maintain reports within MS Excel and Word. (Must be I.T. literate)
· Strong communication skills required, face to face and over the telephone
· Must be flexible and adaptable to changes in working requirements.
· Ability to deal with pressurised situations calmly and efficiently
· Possess empowerment to make decisions to resolve any customer situation effectively
· Previous industry knowledge or work experience in the contact centre industry would be an added advantage.
· Flexibility with shift patterns is required to ensure support across operational hours
· Rolling shift patterns are Monday to Sunday 8am-8pm(40 hrs./week)
· Start date – immediate
Salaire: 700,0 — 800,0 (Mois)
Métiers: Télé-Acteur – Télé-Conseiller – Télé-Opérateur
Langues: Arabe – Français – Anglais
Expérience: Entre 1 et 2 ans
Envoyer votre Cv à firstname.lastname@example.org
Nom / Entreprise : LycaMobile Tunisie
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : El Kram