Education for Employment EFE-Tunisie recrute
Education for Employment Tunisie (EFE-Tunisie) seeks to hire a Program Manager to oversee day-to-day implementation and management of projects with U.S., European, and private funders including Citi Foundation, Drosos Foundation, USAID, and the U.S. State Department. The Program Manager will facilitate operations and ensure contractual and financial compliance for all programs. EFE-Tunisie focuses on job training and placement, employment soft skills, and entrepreneurship programming in order to address structural unemployment and improve the match between skills in demand and training to unemployed youth in Tunisia.
The Education For Employment Network (EFE) was established in 2006 with a mission to create economic opportunities for unemployed youth in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) so that they can create a brighter future for themselves, their families and their communities. EFE expanded its network to Tunisia in 2012 with the support of the U.S. State Department. Since its inception, EFE-Tunisie has implemented projects funded by both public and private donors including U.S. and European governments and foundations to connect over 10,000 youth across Tunisia to the world of work.
Reporting directly to the CEO of EFE-Tunisie, the Program Manager will work primarily with the Tunisian program team and will also collaborate with the European and U.S. program teams.
The Program Manager will provide support for the development and implementation of program activities of EFE-Tunisia. As such, he/she will be responsible for the following activities:
• Assist in the development, management, and oversite of all EFE-Tunisie projects and training programs
• Coordinate activities amongst different projects.
• Monitor and manage program implementation
• Ensure that program deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
1°) Development of new projects:
o Assist CEO with proposal writing & all program affairs as related to operations and management
o Identify and assess the feasibility of potential training projects through careful needs assessments and through launching sector assessment surveys.
2°) Planning and Scheduling of existing projects:
For each project :
Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the CEO
Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
Review the project schedule with the CEO and all other team members that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion in collaboration with the Monitoring and &Evaluation Manager
o Update EFE-Tunisie global workplan for different projects and programs in consultation with EFE-Tunisie team members on a weekly basis and present it during team meetings.
3°) Supervising the implementation of EFE-Tunisie projects:
o In collaboration with the Training Manager, coordinate and oversee participant selection process for job placement and entrepreneurship programs.
o Develop, document, and manage the implementation of all program processes and procedures
o Supervise the execution of the projects according to project plans : organize coordination meetings with project partners and project team members.
o Monitor the progress of projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of these projects
o Establish a communication schedule to update involved stakeholders including appropriate team members and partners on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
o Visit program activities and training courses regularly and serve as mentor and advisor for students, regularly visiting courses and providing additional guidance for them as needed
o Ensure that programs are operating within approved budgets and coordinating with Director of Finance to track burn rates and potential realignments.
4°) Project Reporting for Management and Donors:
o Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on all projects and training programs to CEO
o Track reporting requirements and ensure quality control and deadlines
o Ensure responsiveness to donor requirements
o Backstopping with any program implementation problems and/or student requests and concerns
o Submit budget projections for activities scheduled to occur in the upcoming months and quarters
5°) Project events and Graduation Ceremonies
• Organize guest speakers, special events, and graduation ceremonies
The Program Manager must meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
• At least eight years of experience working with project management, consulting, or international development programming.
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop and implement multiple projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), outstanding management skills (including ethical management), resourcefulness, flexibility, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Full professional proficiency in French and English; proficiency in Arabic strongly preferred.
• Availability in a short deadline
• Prior experience working with USAID, UN, or other major international development funders.
• Experience with economic development or job creation projects.
Comment postuler :
IMMEDIATE OPENING. To apply, please send a cover letter, résumé, salary history to:
Please put “Program Manager” in the subject line of your email.
**No phone calls please**
Nom / Entreprise :
Education for Employment EFE-Tunisie
Tel / Fax :
71 860 090
Apt 12 Immeuble Solaris Rue du Lac d’Annecy les Berges du Lac – Tunis
Site Web :