Education for Employment EFE-Tunisie recrute
Finance and Logistics Officer
The Education for Employment Foundation (EFE) believes that when young people have jobs and the hope of building a future, they help lay the foundation for prosperous and secure societies. EFE has a network of local nonprofits operating across the Middle East and North Africa in the following countries: Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Yemen, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
EFE’s mission is to provide economic opportunities for youth, enabling them to transform their lives through productive, independent livelihoods. Two elements distinguish EFE: 1) We are a network of locally-run non-profits led by a national board of directors (mainly from the private sector) and staff, and 2) We complete the circle beyond training to place graduates in jobs or connect them to entrepreneurship support, and then to provide ongoing learning and civic engagement opportunities as part of EFE’s Alumni Network.
Reporting to the EFE-Tunisia Finance and Grants Director, the Finance and Logistics officer will work primarily with the Tunisian team and will also collaborate with the European and U.S. teams.
The Finance and logistics officer will carry out the following responsibilities:
• Must be in charge of all the accounts maintained in EFE Tunisia.
• Manage invoices and payment services & review expenses related to funded projects and office operations
• Maintain the office Petty Cash and ensure proper tracking, disbursement and clearance of petty cash advance.
• Keep track of the office stationary and other supplies to ensure proper tracking and issuance.
• Maintain payments and receipts.
• Ensure all the bills are paid properly
• Prepare and submit orders for purchase
• Manage staff payroll
• Oversee and manage the purchasing of office and training equipment and supplies in compliance with USAID rules and regulations and EFE-Tunisie’s procurement policies,
• Create and plan schedules and meetings for BRCP II project staff.
• Maintain EFE-Tunisie’s purchasing records and inventory and communicate necessary information with the Finance Manager to ensure compliance with USAID rules and regulations.
• Coordinate with EFE-Tunisie and EFE-Global employees on project procurement, travel, and administration and communicate effectively across different key stakeholders involved.
• Process invoices and expense reports , scanning and maintaining electronic supporting documentation in support of Expense Reports submitted to EFE Global.
• Other tasks as relevant.
The Finance and Logistics Officer must meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or other relevant or equivalent field.
• At least one to two (1-2) years of experience working with procurement, HR, or contracts management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), resourcefulness, ability to work with high level of detail, and flexibility.
• Well-Organized character, able to multi-task
• Working knowledge of SAGE Accounting Software
• Full professional proficiency in French and English; Arabic proficiency strongly preferred.
• Prior experience working with USAID, UN, or other major international development funders.
Comment postuler :
IMMEDIATE OPENING. To apply, please send a cover letter, résumé, salary history to:
Please put “Finance and Logistics Officer” in the subject line of your email.
**No phone calls please**
Nom / Entreprise :
Education for Employment EFE-Tunisie
Tel / Fax :
71 860 090
Apt 12 Immeuble Solaris Rue du Lac d’Annecy les Berges du Lac – Tunis
Site Web :