Wall Street English is looking for
Sales Consultant – Lac – 2 Years experience
Main responsibilities include :
* Meet monthly sales targets, as set by the Centre Director.
* Ensure all KPIs are met that concern Sales, Student support and care.
* Manage your diary ensuring that all necessary phone calls and appointments are carried out on time.
* Provide reports relating to your activity and sales progress to Centre Director.
* Update the sales CRM in and accurate and reliable manner to ensure good contact management.
* Attend meetings with Sales and Service team.
* Act as a liaison between Student and the Service team.
* Deal with any issues or problems that may arise and ensure these are addressed to student’s satisfaction.
* Keeping abreast of all new products or changes related to the courses. Attending any training sessions assigned to you as part of your learning and development.
Job requirement :
* Knowledge of MS office packages
* Service orientated
* Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques
* At least one year of experience
* Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing
* Fluent English
Comment postuler :
If the above feels right for you and you are available to start your job in the next weeks, then send your CV and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nom / Entreprise : Wall Street English Tunisia
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 70244777
Adresse : 3 rue de la république, Megrine 2033
Site Web : https://www.wallstreetenglish.tn