Détails de l'opportunité
Domaines concernées par cette opportunité: Développement économique et social
Content Development Specialist
Length of Assignment: Long Term
Reports to: Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
The USAID-funded Visit Tunisia Activity is a 5-year project designed to enhance Tunisia’s tourism potential, with the goal of generating revenue and jobs, particularly for women and youth, and for populations in underserved regions of the country. The overall vision behind USAID’s investment in Tunisia’s tourism sector is to capitalize on Tunisia’s natural, cultural, heritage and historical sites to develop a more diversified and high-quality tourism sector that
contributes to broad-based economic growth. Through this activity, USAID seeks to contribute to Tunisia’s growth and development to offset the negative economic impact of the coronavirus crisis. The project will seek to achieve the following four objectives:
- Objective 1: Enhance Tunisia’s competitiveness as a tourism destination;
- Objective 2: Increase tourism-related investments and revenue;
- Objective 3: Improve the enabling environment for sustained growth in the tourism sector;
- Objective 4: Private sector engagement to expand the offer and quality of alternative tourism.
This project will collaborate with the relevant ministries, private sector, and donors to advance the objectives while contributing to the following high-level results:
- Increase in the number of tourists.
- Increase in the number of jobs in the tourism sector.
- Increase in tourism revenue.
- Increase in private sector-led investment and innovation in the tourism sector.
The Content Development Specialist will be responsible for developing content for technical, external-facing communication and marketing pieces for both the project and tourism stakeholders. S/he will also provide writing support for project-level reports and communication with USAID.
- Develop content for technical, external-facing communication and marketing pieces including communication campaigns, brochures, storyboarding for promotional videos, newsletters, websites and social media;
- Collaborate with technical, MEL, and operations teams to gather information on project progress to be included in project-level reports and communication with USAID;
- Manage project website, newsletters, and social media to ensure that project updates are posted consistently;
- Through monitoring project website and social media platforms, collect data related to outreach to target populations;
- Support in developing and implementing the project’s communications strategy and initiating outreach strategies, specifically to target populations.
The Content Development Specialist consultant will report to the USAID/Visit Tunisia Senior Marketing and Communications Manager.
LEVEL OF EFFORT AND PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
This position is long-term, on a full-time basis.
LOCATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
This assignment will be based in Tunis, Tunisia with potential travel to regional locations pending project needs. The office maintains a five-day work week. Overtime is not authorized.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred in communications, marketing, business administration, economics, or related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in communications and marketing, preferably with international donors;
- Strong writing skills;
- Familiarity or experience with social media management and promotion, preferably within the tourism sector
- Experience working with a diverse team of employees and consultants;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, pro-activeness, and creative problem-solving;
- Experience working with international donors;
- Fluency in English, French, and Arabic is required.
Please use the link below to apply before 29th August 2021 : https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/8b0335599f6a4187b22de4edf3e14779 Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis