Machinestalk Tunisia is looking for
Quality Assurance Lead
We are currently seeking a team lead to join our Quality team who’s passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience, building lasting relationships, and winning work!
As a QA Lead, you will:
-Ensure the development and the sustainability of the competency center according to the company strategy and projects’ needs and priorities.
-Develop and maintain the Competency center talents development plan
-Participation in customer needs analysis, functional and technical specifications development.
-Play a crucial role in motivating your team members to permanently improve their competences.
-Work closely with Human Capital Management on the development of the Competency Center members in setting and following their evolution goals and objectives.
As a QA Engineer:
-Develop and implement testing strategies aligned with the projects’ context.
-Pilot the QA team test activities.
-Identify the quality assurance challenges within the project and recommend solutions.
-Ensure that the quality process is well applied.
-Monitor the realization of operations, arbitrate, and prioritize in coordination with stakeholders.
-Ensure the development and delivery of assigned tasks following the functional and technical specifications and respecting deadlines and required quality standards.
-Ensure the safety and performance of realized developments.
-Write test plan and scenarios based on functional and technical specifications
-Declare bugs and ensure the follow up of corrections.
-Ensure the realization of test automation tasks of Machinestalk platforms in every Sprint.
-Participate in drafting functional and technical documentation.
-Participate in the benchmarking and selection of technologies, frameworks, and tools.
-Ensure the use of software engineering best practices
-Provide request-based reports within deadlines
– 4 years of work experience in software quality assurance and test automation (web/ mobile/ API).
– Possess a solid understanding and strong practical experience of agile delivery in software development projects.
– 2-years of experience leading a team through influence and visionary leadership.
– At least 1 year of experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum framework).
– Evidence of mentoring and coaching others to develop their skills and managing the performance of team members.
– Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
– Have a solid technical knowledge: Appuim, Cucumber BDD, Gherkin, Katalan,Postman, JIRA, and Testlink.
– Excellent communication, strong organizational skills, and very detailed oriented.
– A Bachelor degree in computer science (Bac+ 5).
How to apply:
Send your updated CV in English to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Nom / Entreprise : Machinestalk Tunisia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : 24898467
Adresse : Centre Urbain Nord, Avenue Fadhel Ben Achour -Immeuble Lloyd- 9ème étage , centre Urbain Nord Centre Urbain Nord, 1003
Site Web : https://www.machinestalk.com/