Détails de l'opportunité
Domaines concernées par cette opportunité: Agriculture
EL SPACE is the first social innovation hub in Tunisia and home of an active community of changemakers who share a common space, common interests and common values working towards a common vision of a better Tunisia. As a local NGO situated , EL SPACE acts as a catalyst in the social entrepreneurship ecosystem, empowering young entrepreneurs by supporting projects and structures that care about their impact.
Our vision is building resilient and empowered communities through helping local communities develop themselves in an innovative and self-sustaining way. We aim at; achieving self sustainability through knowledge exchanges and active interactions, Empowering local communities through knowledge sharing as well as advocating for long term sustainable and positive change through policy changes.
Your job is to:
- – Assist in project implementation: responsible for internal coordination of staff working on the project, liaising with partners, financial and narrative planning, monitoring and reporting.
- – Support EL SPACE staff in the development and implementation of capacity strengthening activities by coordinating activities with partners, staff and community members.
We look for a proactive team-player and a strategic thinker, who is passionate about social innovation. You enjoy making connections between persons and projects, stimulating learning, and visualizing and sharing lessons and results. You are able to work independently, and come back to the team with proposals and ideas. When problems arise, you develop creative and practical solutions.
- First experience is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of the social entrepreneurship and civil society ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of English, French, and Arabic
- Excellent writing skills
- Relevant academic level of working and thinking
- Work experience in a design environment