Détails de l'opportunité
Domaines concernées par cette opportunité: Agriculture
Who : CEFA – European Committee for Training and Agriculture
Why : Participation in a professional capacity building program
For the benefit of : 30 women and men from migrant communities and Tunisian host communities
Where : Governorates of Medenine, Tataouine, Gabes
Project : « PAAIP: Support Program for the Empowerment and Inclusion of Populations », funded by the European Union
Objectives of the call : Facilitate access to employment and the launch of micro-enterprises and / or income-generating activities
General objective : to promote social inclusion and professional integration, in order to counter the effects of marginalization and economic and social exclusion.
Why apply ? This form will allow you to present your project idea and be among the 30 selected participants who will benefit from the training course.
Professional capacity building path:
The proposed training and support path aims to:
- Train participants on the steps and tools required to develop an idea for an entrepreneurial project or an IGA (income-generating activity).
- Develop the managerial skills of the participants in order to be able to launch their entrepreneurial project / AGR.
- Support beneficiaries in the presentation of a micro-enterprise and / or IGA project proposal
- Finance, support and support beneficiaries and their individual or cooperative micro-enterprises, from the ideation stage to post-creation.
PHASES OF THE PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY BUILDING PATH:
Phase 1: Training cycle in professional capacity building
For the benefit of : of 30 (between women and men) participants.
Objective : to build skills on the stages and tools necessary for the development of an entrepreneurial project idea and to develop their managerial capacities.
Duration : 8 to 10 days.
Training program : Monitoring (reflection on the project idea); skills and leadership; Formalization of an entrepreneurial project; Initiation to business creation; Introduction to the Business Model Canvas.
Phase 2: Support for project leaders in writing entrepreneurial projects
For the benefit of the participants who have participated in at least 80% of the above-mentioned trainings
Objective : write the entrepreneurial project and the management tools necessary for the actual launch of the projects.
Duration : from 1 to 2 months. This phase will end with the presentation of the entrepreneurial projects written by the participants.
Phase 3: Financing of micro-enterprises / IGA
For the benefit of 5 promoters selected on the basis of the previous phases and on the basis of the evaluation of the projects presented.
Objective : Funding is aimed at setting up or strengthening entrepreneurial projects (micro-enterprises and IGAs), whether they are launched individually and / or in groups.
Limit of financial support : the grant provided may not exceed 90% of the budget of the project presented.
– Projects presented individually
Minimum amount: 12,000,000 Tunisian Dinars
Maximum amount: 21,000,000 Tunisian Dinars
– Projects presented by two or more project leaders in partnership
Minimum amount: 16,500,000 Tunisian Dinars
Maximum amount: 21,000,000 Tunisian Dinars
Phase 4: Technical coaching for individual project monitoring
For the benefit of 5 promoters which has received financial support.
Objective : Support selected candidates to generate and maintain stable and sustainable income.
Technical training : Technical training cycles (between 2 and 5 days) will be provided depending on the nature of the companies / AGRs.
Coaching duration : 6 to 12 months.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be installed in the Governorates of Mahdia, Sousse and Sfax
- In order to strengthen social and economic inclusion: people who find themselves in vulnerable situations will be given special consideration (by way of non-exhaustive example: situations of economic difficulty, situations of social and / or health vulnerability, family with one or more dependent children, families with only one parent and one or more dependent children, etc.).
- Partnerships with members of migrant populations and / or members of Tunisian host communities will be considered an advantage.
SEND AN APPLICATION HERE: https://forms.gle/F6nhAvRHHd4J8feFA
List of documents to upload:
Digital version of the project study (if it exists) / detailed presentation of the project (in PDF format)
Curriculum Vitae in French (CV), CIN and Diplomas / Certificates (in PDF format)
Deadline to submit an application: 30/04/2021 at 12h (Tunis time).
All applications received after this date/hour will be automatically rejected.